I hope you are doing great!!!
First of all, I wish you a very healthy, happy and prosperous new year 2021.
After an year like no other, let’s welcome 2021 with open arms 🙂
Let’s start afresh and make this world a better place to live 🙂
With that in mind, I would like to let all my readers know that your very own CloudKatha has turned 6 months old today.
To be honest, there have been ups and downs during this journey. But you know what –
Richelle E. Goodrich has said it correctly that-
“There would be no cloud-nine days without rock-bottom moments left below.”
However, the most important thing for me is to say thanks to you 🙂
You may ask – Why?
Because, as per reports-
99% of blog on the web dies in 6 months.
Then how come we are in the 1% ??
Simple reason is : You
Yeah, you read that right.
Only because of you, we have been able to stay motivated and successfully crossed the so called 6 months mark.
So, are you ready to look though our journey during this 6 months ?
Are you ready to review the goal with me which was set during the first blog post?
Are you ready to set new goals for CloudKatha for next 6 months with me ?
I will take it as a yes !!!
Here are 3 simple goals that I had set for CloudKatha
- Able to help at least 100 people per month.
- Regular posting(once a week)
- Ranking as one of the best AWS blog out there.
Able to help at least 100 people per month.
Well on this point, I think we outperformed.
Despite being a new blog in the field, we have got more then 5000 views in our last 6 months.
Regular posting(once a week)
CloudKatha is 26 weeks old and as of today this is our 21st post.
That means, we could not reach this goal perfectly(We are almost there 😛 ). However I am sure you will forgive me on this.
Being a full time working professional in IT industry and taking care of my 4 years naughty daughter, thing become difficult at times and doesn’t really go in planned way.
But I promise I make it up in the next six month with bonus 🙂
I will add this to my goal list for next 6 months as well.
Ranking as one of the best AWS blog out there.
This was our goal even before we started this blog and I am so thankful and delighted that we did it 🙂
I am happy to share that CloudKatha has been ranked as Top 25 AWS Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2020 by feedspot team.
Thank you feedspot team for having us in your list.
More or less, I am happy with the performance and this motivates me to do better in my next 6 months.
Social Media Followers
I know , I know !!!
This was not in my goal list. But hey, there is no harm in knowing the current status because it will help us set new goals.
- Facebook : 131
- Twitter: 185
- Instagram: 292
- LinkedIn: NA
Top Posts during last 6 Months
Now when we are done reviewing the goal, Let’s looks at all the posts that was top performing in the last 6 months.
- How to Create an S3 Bucket using CloudFormation
- AWS CodeBuild: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit.
- 10 Most Common types of Cyber Attacks in 2020
- AWS SQS Dead Letter Queue
- This is why S3 Bucket Names are unique Globally
- How to Create SSM Parameter using CloudFormation
- How to Install Java 8 on AWS Cloud9 IDE
Thank you for coming upto here,
We are done with goal review and seeing top performing post.
Let’s set new goals for next 6 months together.
I will share few goals in this post and you can share your’s in comment.
After reading your comments, I will compile them into this post as well.
I would like you to start first and share a goal you want for CloudKatha in comment. Go ahead and add a comment 🙂
Next 6 Months Goal Setting
- Weekly posting
- More Social Media Followers specially more attention to LinkedIn
- 100 views per day (Well, you can help me meet that 😛 )
- At least 60 posts by 1st July 2021(I told you about the bonus 😛 )
- Email Subscribers – At least 100 by the year
Subscribe to CloudKatha and help me reach one of the goal fast 🙂
Come on !! You can do it 🙂
I hope you liked reading my post. Don’t forget to motivate me by-
- Adding a comment below on what you liked and what can be improved.
- Follow us on
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified each time we post new content
- Share this post with your friends